Sunday, March 24, 2013

About this Book

GREED: The NeoConning of America, 2014
For sale as an e book or in print through our Greedville Book Store

by Melinda Pillsbury-Foster, published September 11, 2014


The original book is on this site, see Chapters, which leads to the Link, in Archive on this site, for Links.

The 2014 Version relays the frightening story revealing the problem humanity must now face, pointing to the solutions to the problem of psychopaths living among us.  

Having no conscience or empathy they view us a domesticated animals, places conveniently for their use.  

Realizing this is terrifying, but necessary as the first step toward securing the future of humanity.   



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you.
Regards!

My website Road Riot For Tango Hack; ,